The American Society for Ethnohistory is the preeminent international organization in its field. Representing multiple disciplines – cultural anthropology, history, American Indian studies, archaeology, ecology, linguistics, and related fields – the society is committed to creating a more inclusive picture of the histories of native groups in the Americas.
Benefits of Membership:
- One-year print subscription to Ethnohistory (four issues).
- Free access to Ethnohistory at ethnohistory.dukejournals.org
- RSS feeds and table-of-content alerting for Ethnohistory.
- The opportunity to present a paper or serve as chair or discussant for conference sessions.
- Participation in an invaluable forum for scholars, ethnographers, anthropologists, archaeologists, and historians dedicated to the study of cultures and societies throughout the world.
- Attend the annual meetings in select locations across North America. The meetings have a reputation for allowing time for the discussion of your own and related research, as well as for providing a congenial setting in which to meet both new scholars and leading international figures whose research is on the history of indigenous people, in America and elsewhere.
25 USD/Year for Retired Persons.
25 USD/Year for Students (A photocopy of student ID Must be faxed to Duke University Press: (919)688-2615).
50 USD/Year for Individuals.
50 USD/Year for Institutions.
700 USD for Life Time Membership (All for the price of less than 18 years at the current rate and it’s tax deductible!)
For Canadian Subscribers, please add 6% GST plus 12 USD for postage.
For Subscribers outside the U.S. and Canada, please add 12 USD for postage.
Online Sign-Up and Payment:
Regular membership is handled through our publisher, Duke University Press. You may join here or renew your membership here, using Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
Paper Sign-Up and Payment by Check:
Print out and fill out the Ethnohistory Registration Form.
Cut a check and address it to: Duke University Press, Journals Fulfillment.
Mail form and check to:
Duke University Press, Journals Fulfillment
Durham, NC 27708-0660